Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wednesday, 20th July 2016 – Dent from Cleator Moor


Many apologies for this, but I won't be able to lead to tomorrow night's walk up Dent, and so have to cancel it. Sorry about this, especially to those who had already told me they were coming.
I will re-arrange in the future if people want me to and let me know.
Once again, sorry about that.
Wayne
 
 
 
 




Some lovely countryside on the western edge of the Lake District National Park.

Meet time: 18.00 hrs
Walk start: 18.15 hrs
Distance: 5.3 miles
Ascent: 1300 ft
Car parking: To the west of Wath Bridge, Cleator Moor (grid reference NY 031 144, post code CA23 2AE)
Walk start: At car parking
Grade: Moderate

Please text Wayne (07753 121 168) by 9 pm the day before to let him know you are coming.

No comments: