Total Pageviews

Friday 15 November 2013

Social - Kendal Mountain Festival

Date: Friday 15th November
Time: 20.30 (doors open 20.00)
Price: £12.50 each
Synopsis: The Last Great Climb tells the incredible story of Leo Houlding, Sean Leary, Jason Pickles and filmmaker Alastair Lee attempting an unclimbed route on the granite tower of Ulvetanna in Queen Maud Land, eastern Antarctica. Alone in the icy wilderness, conditions were good until the summit was in reach when, totally committed, the weather window closed and temperatures plummeted...
Ref: http://www.mountainfest.co.uk/premiers.cfm

Suggest meeting in town, at the Brewery at 7pm, or direct at the Leisure Centre just before 8pm & will let everyone make their own eating arrangements as I think we’d only be late to the film if we tried a group meal first.

If there is enough interest, I will see if I can negotiate a group discount - though as I aim to book my tickets next week I would need a quick response. It looks like it is already pretty popular hence my interest in booking early & quickly (before my hols).

Please let me know by Wednesday September 11th if you want me to try & get tickets as part of a group booking (I am booking mine on the 11th or 12th).

Please also indicate if you are happy for me to buy tickets even if there is no discount, so the seats are together.

If I do end up buying tickets, I will ask for any money due to be paid by end September please!

Thanks,
Alastair
07584 300306

No comments: