Total Pageviews

Friday 23 April 2010

Fri 23rd Apr - Mexican Night at Wilfs in Staveley

Organiser: Charlotte (07704 103572)

I've been in touch with Wilfs and booked a table for 14 (14 is the max no. they'll allow for a group). If anyone would like to come you need to text/email me. You can contact me anytime before the 23rd. ( The lady I spoke to said at the time there is still quite a lot of availability for that night so they can be a bit more relaxed about booking regulations!) I'll check if Wilfs can still fit you in and I will then confirm my address so you can send me a cheque for £5 for a deposit. They don't need anyone to pre-order.

Once I know who wants to come, I'll see if anyone wants to share taxis.

The price is £19.95 per person and it is bring your own booze.
For more info visit:
http://www.wilfs-cafe.co.uk/speciality-nights/mexican.html

No comments: