Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 September 2009

LDSAMRA thank you letter

1/9/09

On behalf of LDSAMRA may I offer you and your companions a very big "congratulations" on your achievement and an even bigger thank you for all the money you have raised for Mountain Rescue in the Lake District. I have just checked your justgiving.com page and I calculate you have raised a total of £3,219.74; an incredible amount.

Would you please pass on a very big thank you to everyone who took part in the Wainwright Challenge, both as participants, supporters or sponsors. It is something of an achievement and I don't think anyone has used AW's books in quite such a novel way.

If you could let me have details of your meeting on 12 September I will try to organise someone to come along and say a few words.

Many thanks and best wishes to you all.

Richard Longman (Treasurer)

No comments: